This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
- Any information collected by Zena App/WebSoftStar will never be passed on to third parties for marketing purposes.
- The information collected from customers during the ordering/donation process is only used for the purposes of billing, administration and supporting the products and services we deliver.
- The information collected from our website is only used for website and traffic analysis and will not be used to approach website visitors.
- We respect privacy hence we have designed Zena App in a way that it will only share and collect the user's location data when the user willingly wants to let their emergency contact(s) know their location. The user's location is not shared or collect all the time.
- Once You download and install Our Application, You may be prompted to grant certain permissions to allow the Application to perform certain actions on Your device. These actions include permission to:
- View/access information relating to networks/access networks, including permission to send and receive data through such networks/access networks;
- Determine Your approximate location from sources like, but not limited to, mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks;
- LOCATION Permission for determine Your exact location using GPS and Network.
- SMS & CALL Permission for use basic features of the app.
- CONTACTS Permission when you want to add contact from your phone book.
- CAMERA, RECORD AUDIO, STORAGE Permission when you want to use zena cam or use Zena flash alert.
- BATTERY Permission for always run on background.
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
- This Service does not use these "cookies" explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use "cookies" to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- Customers are responsible for any personal or private information contained within their website/Application.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.